In recent years, there has been a societal trend to finding technical solutions for drafting tenders which offer improved techniques with advantageous savings for some construction companies and their partners.
GIS Design’s breadth in team competence has allowed it to specialise in providing financing and Project Financing in various sectors.
With its qualified team of technicians and outside consultants well able to cover the numerous requirements of drafting tenders, GIS Design can offer companies – or other consulting firms in the case of planning tenders – all the necessary support for providing tenders with improved techniques by finding the most innovative and economically advantageous solutions for Agencies.
To date, GIS Design has won over 15 tenders amongst which:
- Construction of a new Control Tower for Maristaeli helicopter station, Catania.
- Rebuilding of the old Mercantile Wet Dock in Augusta Port (Siracusa).
- Redevelopment of the Lenza-Orologio Quarter within the project for sustainable housing in Palazzolo Acreide (Siracusa).
- Seismic upgrading works, building renewal and energy improvement of the ‘A & B’ housing in Maristaeli, Catania.
- Project Financing for planning, building and management of the expansion of Nicolosi’s (Ct) public cemetery.
- Project Financing for planning, building and management of catacombs in the public cemetery of Tremestieri Etneo (Ct).
Moreover, of late GIS Design have worked for innovation, by introducing BIM methodology (Building Information Modeling) in the planning area. Thanks to the BIM procedure, it is possible to support the communication, the cooperation, the simulation and the optimal improvement of a project during the whole life cycle of the realised work (planning phase, realisation phase, use and maintenance phase).