The know-how developed in the topographic sector and the availability of a wide range of traditional and highly-efficient tools (GPS, Total Station, digital levels, digital cameras, etc.) put the company among the market leaders, by guaranteeing customer satisfaction through tight deadlines and a high standard of precision and reliability in data gathered.
Main areas of application:
- Survey of road and railway layouts with GPS (cinematic-differential approach or static-rapid approach) integrated, if necessary, with Total Station.
- Surveys and three-dimensional numerical modelling of soil (DTM), resolution of topographic evaluations, restitution of listed plans and level curves, creation of sections and profiles by means of reserved software.
- Layouts of infrastructures, technological systems, civil and industrial projects.
- Evaluation of matter movements.
- Underground obstacles tracing by Ground Penetrating Radars.
- Bathymetric surveys by GPS, Total Station and echo sounder.
- Surveys in support of aero-photogrammetric flights and numerical cartographies., Road cadastre.